Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=86342)

Super_Megatron 08-15-2022 06:40 PM

Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...FEEBD12D2.jpeg

Enter the dragon? and some cars and a tank! Thanks to Amazon.co.uk, we have some official images of Legacy wave 3?s deluxes and leader class figure. This includes deluxe figures Dead End, Crankcase, Skullgrin, Blanker (Pointblank) and leader class Beast Wars Dragon Megatron! These images give us our first look at Crankcase in his vehicle mode! Check out the images after the jump.

The post Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

delrue 08-15-2022 07:12 PM

Re: Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images

I want to be best friends with that ant.

NightshadeX 08-15-2022 08:48 PM

I enjoyed Kingdom/Legacy beast wars re-dos (after all, the pre TM/Fuzor BW toys were often very rough compared to show models).

But that TMII Megatron is a really pale comparison to the original... Which I still have. I seriously think I need to skip it and be happy with my Season 1 Kingdom/Legacy teams now that Inferno is coming out.

RNSrobot 08-15-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightshadeX (Post 864445)
I enjoyed Kingdom/Legacy beast wars re-dos (after all, the pre TM/Fuzor BW toys were often very rough compared to show models).

But that TMII Megatron is a really pale comparison to the original... Which I still have. I seriously think I need to skip it and be happy with my Season 1 Kingdom/Legacy teams now that Inferno is coming out.

Tm2 Megatron is imo one of the best transformers of all TIME. We're at the point in generations where the updates are not necessarily "upgrades."

I want to see if they are doing any other transmetal Beasties before I buy him. I like the season 1 kingdom/legacy beasts quite a bit. As you note, once bw got into fuzor and transmetal the toys became very on-model and excellent. Like tm1 cheetor walks off the screen. Quickstrike is perfect.

Stoked for Crankcase...

evenstaves 08-15-2022 11:43 PM

While I wish Crankcase got his IDW head injury visibly depicted, it’s not geewun so of course we would never get it
With that said, he looks great, and that “grill gun” is really cool

I’m a yes for all of these (DeadEnd’s terrible “feet” notwithstanding)

Ransak The Elder 08-15-2022 11:46 PM

So is the last character from Beast Wars we are missing is Silverbolt?

RNSrobot 08-16-2022 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder (Post 864451)
So is the last character from Beast Wars we are missing is Silverbolt?

Silverbolt
Quickstrike
Tigerhawk
Depth charge
Rampage

delrue 08-16-2022 01:03 AM

Depth Charge, Tigerhawk, Quickstrike and Rampage are still missing. Also the Vok if you count them.

canprime 08-16-2022 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightshadeX (Post 864445)

How is your TMII Megs holding up?

I have seen a few people mention that he is starting to suffer the same fate as other TMII toys from that era. (flaking, brittle plastic, breakage, etc.)

justprime 08-16-2022 07:25 AM

I can say that both megatron and cryoteck (repaint) that I have, have no issues with clacking so I am fine with passing on this version by the photos it does not look appealing in comparison and I wonder on its size...