Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Items For Sale or Trade (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WTB: Galaxy Force Starscream, Cybertron Override GTS (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=11146)

SPLIT LIP 09-29-2008 11:05 AM

WTB: Galaxy Force Starscream, Cybertron Override GTS

As the title states, I'm looking for Galaxy Force Starscream and Cybertron Override GTS. (the repaint) OR the TRU repaint of SS from the two pack.

I am looking for both loose, complete and in good condition, but if you have them and you'd like to sell MISB I would go for it if the price is reasonable. Speaking of which, you can post the price here and we can negotiate in PMs if you'd like.

Also, just to clarify, I don't need to buy both at once. If you have one you'd be willing to sell but not the other that'd be great.

I pay through Paypal. If you have either or both PM me or post here and I'll pm you back.:)

EDIT: I will get to your PMs and/or posts when I can, but I have school during the day so I may not be able to get to them then.

SPLIT LIP 09-29-2008 06:30 PM

Re: WTB: Galaxy Force Starscream, Cybertron Override GTS

Bump and clarification.

SPLIT LIP 09-30-2008 03:45 PM

I don't usually bump my threads, but I understand that TFW has a "one bump per day" rule, so I assume there is an equivalent here.

Pascal 09-30-2008 03:54 PM

The Galaxy Force stuff seems really hard to find now...

SPLIT LIP 09-30-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 81762)
The Galaxy Force stuff seems really hard to find now...

I've noticed. Which sucks, but I'm still holding out hope someone has at least a Starscream they don't need anymore.

I'm surprised that there isn't someone who can sell me Override. But still, it's one thing to have one, it's another to want to sell it.

Dangard Ace 09-30-2008 04:07 PM

You're looking for the TRU purple/red-ish repaint of SS from the SS Vector Prime two pack?

SPLIT LIP 09-30-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangard Ace (Post 81766)
You're looking for the TRU purple/red-ish repaint of SS from the SS Vector Prime two pack?

Either him or the actual Galaxy Force version. I'm looking for the mould, but I really prefer the GF colours. Though I may just go for the Dirge with Roadbuster two pack that's out if I really want just the mould. (I'd probably get it anyway, though)

SPLIT LIP 09-30-2008 11:09 PM

So I guess I'm pretty much screwed on this? Figures.

Pascal 09-30-2008 11:43 PM

You should check out Yahoo Japan using www.rinkya.com and www.celga.com...

Dangard Ace 10-01-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP (Post 81899)
So I guess I'm pretty much screwed on this? Figures.

Not yet. I've got the TRU SS and I'm willing to part with it. Just haven't done any research on what the going price for it is.

edit: Good god does a displayed one really go for $50 on eBay?!(completed item) Mine is in the same condition that one was.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Transformers-Cybe...QQcmdZViewItem