Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=83215)

BeeTrain 01-04-2024 05:45 PM

Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeTrain (Post 882736)
I've in been communication with them. As of 2 weeks ago, they were waiting on Shrapnel and Beachcomber for my order. I appreciate that this is out of their control and I am not at all worried about receiving my order when it's ready.

If you have concerns, just send them an email. I have found them to be very responsive and helpful.

All my preorders from TSM shipped today. Another positive experience for me and a great haul to start 2024!

BeeTrain 01-04-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

I've in been communication with them. As of 2 weeks ago, they were waiting on Shrapnel and Beachcomber for my order. I appreciate that this is out of their control and I am not at all worried about receiving my order when it's ready.

If you have concerns, just send them an email. I have found them to be very responsive and helpful.

All my preorders shipped today. Another positive experience and a nice haul to start 2024!

BeeTrain 01-04-2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

All my preorders shipped today. Another positive experience and a nice haul to start 2024!

BeeTrain 01-04-2024 07:22 PM

Quote:

My TSM preorders all shipped today. Another great experience and a nice haul to kick off 2024!

Dangard Ace 01-16-2024 02:47 PM

Dangard Ace 01-16-2024 05:21 PM

Duplicate post

Bombermanx 01-22-2024 04:47 PM

Tidal wave is listed for $275 instead of the usual 300

delrue 03-21-2024 02:27 PM

TSM currently has a few of the Wave 2 figures IN STOCK.

Baryonyx 05-02-2024 02:31 PM

Magmatron arrived in my community mailbox this afternoon.

VicRav 05-02-2024 02:37 PM

Anyone get Devcon from TSM yet?