Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=83215)

Ransak The Elder 07-20-2021 08:57 AM

Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Its an amazon exclusive so why would any of these places actually have it originally? In some parts of the world exclusives are just normal retail. Waves of coneheads hit UK in April and Asian more recently so there is more being made.

RocketGTR 07-20-2021 10:39 AM

Chatting with the fellows at A3U and they had the option to "order" the Coneheads from their distributors but they didn't want to put up pre-orders until they could get an actual 100% guarantee that they would get stock.

Of course they never put up an order on their site and then all the news about cancellations started hitting some of the other retailers.

RodimusRocks 07-20-2021 10:49 AM

So should we email ToySnowman then to see if he's still going to get them?

RocketGTR 07-20-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodimusRocks (Post 843225)
So should we email ToySnowman then to see if he's still going to get them?

His official word is he's getting. No point in hounding the fellow as he's already gotten a lot of those types of emails.

If he gets them, he gets them. If he cancels then sucks but what can you do. Not like there are any other options currently.

theoneyouknowleast 07-20-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 843227)
His official word is he's getting. No point in hounding the fellow as he's already gotten a lot of those types of emails.

If he gets them, he gets them. If he cancels then sucks but what can you do. Not like there are any other options currently.

Basically, this ... let hope the outcome is favorable for us all

Malechai 07-20-2021 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I asked Amir in June. he confirmed that he had received 2 confirmations from his distributor that hes getting them. Of course, theres no guarantees in anything. Heres what he said:

VidzxVega 07-26-2021 05:17 PM

Has anyone ordered Galvatron from this site before? Giving them a go as my preorder situation has been a nightmare and am wondering on what my chances for proper shoulders are.

Yonoid 07-26-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VidzxVega (Post 843586)
Has anyone ordered Galvatron from this site before? Giving them a go as my preorder situation has been a nightmare and am wondering on what my chances for proper shoulders are.

I got mine from them and it had the wrong shoulders. Seems like every retail in Canada has been the same.

But honestly the quick workaround of flipping them up and rotating looks good enough.

RNSrobot 07-26-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 843587)
I got mine from them and it had the wrong shoulders. Seems like every retail in Canada has been the same.

But honestly the quick workaround of flipping them up and rotating looks good enough.

Folks have been getting correct shoulders from finding on Walmart and tru shelves.

This is PURELY spiralling, but if it was a running change, it would make sense that pre-orders would all end up from the first incorrect batch?

evenstaves 07-27-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 843587)
wrong shoulders

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 843588)
correct shoulders

Man, so many people reported getting/finding "bad shoulders", and so few people reported finding "good shoulders"

Makes me wonder if it's like one instance, like UW Motormaster's waist
And if everyone shouldn't just "expect" to get bad shoulders because that's the figure?

(said the guy who doesn't have Kingdom Galvy yet)