Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77394)

Fermix 08-28-2023 10:46 AM

Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

As of August 16, the Google page for NMC Toys removed the address of the business, and as of a few days ago the title now says "Moved" at the start of the business name.

Someone on the Facebook group said that they were filing a small court claim against Austin, and I can't help but think that the address removal within 3 weeks of that post is trying to avoid being served papers, and/or avoid a court date.

All of this while the social channels remain inactive and the website still happily takes customers' money. This business needs to be put out of its misery.

Skorpulator 08-29-2023 06:04 PM

Facebook page says their address is 535 Queen St East, Toronto, ON. Is it the one?

Dark Rage 08-29-2023 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skorpulator (Post 879933)
Facebook page says their address is 535 Queen St East, Toronto, ON. Is it the one?

He's probably evicted by now.

xueyue2 08-29-2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skorpulator (Post 879933)

I walked there during lunch on 2019 (my office is on Queen street), even before Covid, it was not a place u want to stay...homeless shelter nearby, and I didn't notice any sign of business. If u search this thread, u can probably even find my notes before as well.

But again, that might not be his office anymore after the issue, still remain as his home, he might setup home office before.

Jive Turkey 09-07-2023 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fermix (Post 879907)
As of August 16, the Google page for NMC Toys removed the address of the business, and as of a few days ago the title now says "Moved" at the start of the business name.

Someone on the Facebook group said that they were filing a small court claim against Austin, and I can't help but think that the address removal within 3 weeks of that post is trying to avoid being served papers, and/or avoid a court date.

All of this while the social channels remain inactive and the website still happily takes customers' money. This business needs to be put out of its misery.

If you google "Northmen Collectibles", you'll see he has abandoned the NMC name on google and has gone back to Northmen Collectibles. That listing shows his current address.
My guess is he tried to bury all the negative reviews in NMC and go back to the old name where at least he was still in the low 4s. But that seems to have backfired as the reviews reset and now it's just pure 1 stars lol