Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Deluxe Breakdown In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=86671)

Super_Megatron 09-28-2022 07:50 AM

Transformers Legacy Deluxe Breakdown In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...eakdown-03.jpg

Attention Legacy collectors! Out of nowhere we have our first in-hand images of the last Legacy Stuntincon: Breakdown. Thee images come from our very own 2005 Boards members*kentan99 and vproject*and a Shopee listing. Legacy Breakdown shows a pretty solid alt mode with a removable spoiler and a robot mode* which shares some engineering with Legacy Wildrider. To top it all, we have our first look at the complete form of Legacy Menasor which looks as cartoon-accurate as expected. See the new images after the jump and then join to the ongoing discussion on the 2005 Boards!

The post Transformers Legacy Deluxe Breakdown In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

evenstaves 09-28-2022 08:56 AM

Re: Transformers Legacy Deluxe Breakdown In-Hand Images

Overall I am excited for these
Couple things I don't like but I'm getting all of em

Dragstrip -> virtually perfect for me
WildRider -> hopefully the back kibble isn't as bad as it looks in every picture
DeadEnd -> the feet are embarrassing
Breakdown -> looks pretty good too? maybe some paint mis-matching a la ER Sunstreaker, also maybe back kibble if it's same as WR
Motormaster -> besides having to suss out a copy that isn't afflicted by that alleged "bleached" crop, I think his cab knees are maybe a bit clunky? but maybe I'll care less when I have him in-hand

Tiffster 09-28-2022 09:41 AM

Breakdown is a disappointment. I will still get it to complete Menasor but he's a Ferrari/Lamborghini Frankenstein monster. Some remolding done at the back but the front is pure Wildrider in white. I actually prefer CW Breakdown as he looked more like the Lambo that he should be.

BirdLaw 09-28-2022 10:43 AM

Wow that's super disappointing. He's just a repainted Wild Rider. I like Wild Rider just fine but I was hoping for more of a Lamborghini look. I know there has been an abundance of Lambo figures but this is kinda the one you want a new version of.

Tiffster 09-28-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdLaw (Post 866948)
Wow that's super disappointing. He's just a repainted Wild Rider. I like Wild Rider just fine but I was hoping for more of a Lamborghini look. I know there has been an abundance of Lambo figures but this is kinda the one you want a new version of.

AGREED! As the last Stunticon reveal, it falls flat. I might prefer my CW more ��

RansakWORK 09-28-2022 01:35 PM

Feel like this was expected... they already have us all on the hook with other 4.. the last one could of looked like it got hit by homer simpsons makeup shotgun and we would still all buy it.

evenstaves 09-28-2022 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 866944)
I actually prefer CW Breakdown as he looked more like the Lambo that he should be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 866960)
I might prefer my CW more ��

Just real quick, and god knows I love CW, but wasn't the CW Breakdown mold derided as one of the worse ones?
It was really sturdy as a limb, and the car was great, but the bot legs were really clunky

I will say Breakdown "wore it best" though

Ozrein 09-28-2022 03:32 PM

Breakdown looks good. I’m slightly disappointed that he didn’t get more remoulding but it is what it is. I’m still looking forward to completing the set.
BD’s bot mode looks great, car mode is good and combined... well he attaches to Menasor’s leg which where he’s supposed to be, so that’s fine. And we’ve known that since MM and WR were revealed, so no surprise there anyway.

RNSrobot 09-28-2022 03:38 PM

lol what a piece of lazy shit

Ozrein 09-28-2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 866964)
lol what a piece of lazy shit

Haha, sorry, I found this comment funny, since it directly follows my fairly positive comment.

It made me think of the old saying:
“One man’s junk is another man’s treasure”
Haha