Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dougie_prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24148)

digitalskull 07-03-2010 08:21 PM

dougie_prime

I made a trade with dougie_prime & everything went smoothly! Friendly emails, fast shipping, well packed & provided alot of pictures! Would do business anytime... ;)

Welcome to Cybertron!

Darth Wave 07-06-2010 06:18 PM

Re: dougie_prime

What can I say... I made a trade w/ him for about 15 Play School Gobots & everything went smoothly! Well packed & provided alot of pictures of what was coming my way. I'm really happy w/ everything and will do more trades in the future!

Thanks Doug!

Ned1701 09-06-2010 06:21 PM

Made a great trade with some animated and classics figures involved. Nice guy great communication and very easy to deal with. I am very happy with the transaction and would definitely deal with him again.

Jefro 01-22-2011 08:31 PM

Recently had a trade with Doug and everything went smooth. Great communication and packaging etc... Would defiantly deal with him again in the future.

sarmick01 01-23-2011 04:19 PM

Have done quite a few transactions with Doug and went very smoothly each time. Will definitely do business with him again.

Darth Wave 01-26-2011 09:38 PM

Hands down one of the best traders I've dealt with. The guy is a super fast shipper and has great communication. Thanks again dude!

ang3l3s 01-28-2011 02:10 AM

Did a trade and it was Super fast shipping and accurate description of figures. Highly recommend!!!!!

PrimeCron 02-05-2011 12:22 AM

Just completed a trade with Doug, great communicator, generous, very honest through and through. The package arrived quickly, very well packaged and the figures are in great condition. As per previous feedbacks, this guy is strongly recommended...

PrimeCron 02-15-2011 10:19 PM

Just did another trade with dougie_prime...after hours of pm`s and bargainning he agreed to trade me one of his favorite TF`s...great communicator, fast I mean fast shipping...definitely hope to do more trade and/or purchase in the future...RECOMMENDED...

konundrum 02-16-2011 09:38 AM

Finished trading with dougie_prime and it was great. We talked openly and narrowed down a trade. He then shipped the figure super fast. Fantastic to deal with.

Malwave 02-25-2011 10:37 AM

just made a trade with dougie_prime for some Unicron parts and a Universe Tigerhawk/Razorclaw (-_-;; which one's the purple one again?)

Very quick service, great communication....in general an awesome guy to deal with. If he's at TFcon with merch, you can bet I'll be buying from him! :D

ang3l3s 05-04-2011 10:16 PM

Did a trade and he failed to mention that the figures were missing parts, (kool..he said he got it in a trade) than he offered to compensate for it in JANUARY!!! Guess what...i'm still waiting!!!.

Finally received my stuff May 14 You be the judge.

herooftheday316 07-14-2011 08:00 AM

Completed a great trade with him. I sent my stuff out a day before he did and I actually got his shipment first! SUPER quick shipping. We had great communication and everything went over flawlessly

-Mike

Breakdown 08-20-2011 09:23 AM

I just recieved everything as per our discussion in the descibed condition, and I couldn't be more pleased with how this transaction was completed.

Extremely curteous service, prompt and efficient response to private messages, and blazingly quick shipping.

I would definitely consider doing "buisness" with Dougie again. *thumbs up*

Slayback 10-14-2011 07:17 AM

Had a good trade with Dougie. He sent me two marvel tfs for 10 beastie parts. I received items very quickly and had good communication throughout. Nice work Dougie! - re: your mod, and re: this trade.

sokutai 10-19-2011 09:56 PM

did a trade with him great to deal with packed well shipped fast

Gaetznes 11-07-2011 10:51 AM

Just did a Trade with Dougie there and it was awsome. I hope to have the pleasure of doing a trade with him in the future.

Gaetznes 11-18-2011 07:39 PM

Just completed my Second Trade with Doug here. As always its been a pleasure. Spent 2 hours plus transforming them All.

ang3l3s 11-26-2011 02:34 AM

A1 TRADER, highly recommend!!!!!!

Vanguard 12-08-2011 07:22 AM

Awesome packaging, Items exactly as described, Fast shipping (And I'm in the USA) Great Trader. Deal with this guy now!! You won't regret it!

Vanguard 01-17-2012 01:48 AM

Just did another trade with this member. Everything was just perfect! Awesome member!!

big dawg 01-18-2012 11:46 AM

forgot to leave dougie feedback but I completed a trade with him and everything went great

sportinmorton 02-07-2012 09:23 AM

Sorry for the delayed feedback, DP. Top-notch trader in every way. Good communication, fast shipping, and nice guy to boot. Hope to do more business somtime soon!

sarmick01 08-01-2012 08:58 AM

Did yet another trade with Doug, I'm very happy with the transaction, hope to trade with hime again.

Shepp 07-28-2013 09:02 PM

great guy to trade with. pretty cool too.

Bruticus 08-03-2013 11:30 PM

Completed a trade deal with dougie_prime at TFCon and look forward to helping him out again in the future. Thanks a lot... highly recommended!!

Shepp 08-15-2013 01:44 PM

Traded some stuff on the 9th. Always a great guy to deal with.

Thanks.