Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dougie_prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24148)

Malwave 02-25-2011 10:37 AM

Re: dougie_prime

just made a trade with dougie_prime for some Unicron parts and a Universe Tigerhawk/Razorclaw (-_-;; which one's the purple one again?)

Very quick service, great communication....in general an awesome guy to deal with. If he's at TFcon with merch, you can bet I'll be buying from him! :D

ang3l3s 05-04-2011 10:16 PM

Did a trade and he failed to mention that the figures were missing parts, (kool..he said he got it in a trade) than he offered to compensate for it in JANUARY!!! Guess what...i'm still waiting!!!.

Finally received my stuff May 14 You be the judge.

herooftheday316 07-14-2011 08:00 AM

Completed a great trade with him. I sent my stuff out a day before he did and I actually got his shipment first! SUPER quick shipping. We had great communication and everything went over flawlessly

-Mike

Breakdown 08-20-2011 09:23 AM

I just recieved everything as per our discussion in the descibed condition, and I couldn't be more pleased with how this transaction was completed.

Extremely curteous service, prompt and efficient response to private messages, and blazingly quick shipping.

I would definitely consider doing "buisness" with Dougie again. *thumbs up*

Slayback 10-14-2011 07:17 AM

Had a good trade with Dougie. He sent me two marvel tfs for 10 beastie parts. I received items very quickly and had good communication throughout. Nice work Dougie! - re: your mod, and re: this trade.

sokutai 10-19-2011 09:56 PM

did a trade with him great to deal with packed well shipped fast

Gaetznes 11-07-2011 10:51 AM

Just did a Trade with Dougie there and it was awsome. I hope to have the pleasure of doing a trade with him in the future.

Gaetznes 11-18-2011 07:39 PM

Just completed my Second Trade with Doug here. As always its been a pleasure. Spent 2 hours plus transforming them All.

ang3l3s 11-26-2011 02:34 AM

A1 TRADER, highly recommend!!!!!!

Vanguard 12-08-2011 07:22 AM

Awesome packaging, Items exactly as described, Fast shipping (And I'm in the USA) Great Trader. Deal with this guy now!! You won't regret it!